Monday, September 24, 2012

Goal!

We signed D up for soccer this year. He has never played before, and it is a completely different from baseball (lots more contact and craziness)! The season started out pretty rough, but D worked hard and I think he really likes soccer now! Here's a little picture journey of how the season progressed... 

 
Even with the bribe of a quarter for every time he kicked the ball, this is how he spent the first few games.

 
Is he actually waiting to go in?!

He loved playing goalie and made lots of saves for his team.

Yes! Running!!


Yes! Within 10 feet of other kids!!


Yes!!!


Still had some rough times, even toward the end.


Good job team!


I think he wore his medal for 48 hours straight.


2 comments:

Brent Perkins said...

I'm so happy he likes soccer! Great photo esay.

B said...

That is awesome! Buddy played soccer for the first time this year (he's played at recess b that's it). I'm glad D eventually enjoyed it...way to stick with it!