Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So nice

The weather was so nice...a month and a half ago when I took these pictures. I think this was the only time we actually went out and played in the leaves (not because there was a shortage by any means). We rounded up a nice, hearty pile of leaves and the boys went crazy. D had fun jumping in them and Snacks had fun crawling through them and trying to eat them.

Yes, they are noisy and fun to throw.


D excited to get jumping


"What are these strange, brown things..."


D excited after jumping


D gets to help rake up the pile with his mini-rake!


D thought it was hilarious to stick leaves in Snacks' mouth. Snacks was more than willing to participate. Unfortunately, every time D would try to stick more than one in Snacks' mouth, Snacks would open wide and the old leaf would fall out. It made the whole thing even more funny to D.


Kind of like toilet paper stuck to your shoe? I'm so embarrassed for him right now.


The boys taking a little walk together - one of my favorite pictures

2 comments:

rsheedy said...

Your kids are a riot. I love all the great comments in your sidebar, too. D has got some doozies!! Can't wait to see what Snacks comes up with.

Esther said...

how funny! i love that D thought it was funny to put leaves in snacks' mouth. actually i thought it was funny that you actually let him! i'd be flippin out...