Sunday, July 21, 2013

Look How Much I've Grown - 6 months

It was bound to happen sooner or later; I forgot to take a picture of Bear at six months with his big number six that the boys so awesomely colored. Here's a cute picture of him anyway. Big milestones for Bear at six months include getting his first tooth and sitting up! He is also rapidly becoming mobile. I don't know that he's officially crawling yet, but he can get from point A to point B pretty quickly - especially if he's after the remote control. Bear smiles, laughs, and yells pretty loud. Sometimes he likes to chat too. He loves toys and books and brothers. I tried to feed him a little banana the other day and he was not impressed. He is still a terrible sleeper at night, but we're holding out hope. At his six-month checkup he weighed 15 lbs 14 oz and was 26.5" tall - still the biggest but not quite as far in the lead as he has been! Kodiak attack!

1 comment:

Brent Perkins said...

Look at those baby blues.